Get essential health and vision coverage in a dental insurance plan with maximums and payments that increase each year for the first three years.
No medical questions or exams. Yes, this plan even covers pre-existing conditions. Applying is quick and easy!
Year 1: $500
Year 2: $650
Year 3+: $800 per person per yearRecall Frequency
9 monthsBasic Services
Basic Services include coverage towards:
- Preventive cleaning
- Routine examinations, x-rays
- Fillings and extractions
- Flouride treatment for children
Pays 80%, subject to annual maximumComprehensive Basic Services
Comprehensive Basic Services include coverage towards:
- Endodontic treatment – root canal therapy
- Periodontal treatment – scaling and root planing, occlusal adjustment, equilibration
- Denture repairs, rebasing, relining
Year 1: Pays 50%, subject to annual maximum
Year 2: Pays 70%, subject to annual maximum
Year 3+: Pays 80%, subject to annual maximumMajor Services
Major Services include coverage towards:
- Crowns and onlays
Not includedOrthodontic Services
Orthodontic Services include coverage towards:
- Straightening teeth and correcting the bite
Prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses, laser eye surgery
$150 per person every 2 yearsEye Examination
$65 per person every 2 years
Professional Services / Registered Therapists
Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Chiropodist / Podiatrist, Dietitian, Naturopath, Osteopath
$20 per visit
$300 per person per practitioner, per year
$300 per person per yearMental Health Services
Psychologist / Psychotherapist / Registered Social Worker
$300 per person per year, combined
4 hours of virtual counselling (2 hours for individual therapy, 2 hours for couples therapy) per person per year; additional therapy is eligible for coverage under the Psychology benefitAccidental Dental
$5,000 per person per yearAmbulance TransportationIncludes land and airHearing Aids
Year 1-4: $300
Year 5+: $400 per person every 4 yearsMedical Services
Diagnostic tests and x-rays, dialysis equipment, laboratory tests
$2,000 per person per yearMedical Items and Home Support Services (in-home nursing)
Medical Items include diabetic supplies (like blood glucose monitors and lancets), custom made boots or shoes, custom made foot orthotics, mobility aids (like canes, crutches, walkers, wheelchairs), prosthetics, aids for daily living (like hospital style beds, IV stands, a trapeze, a bedpan), braces, casts, catheters and ostomy supplies, compression stockings, respiratory/cardiology items like breathing and heart monitors for infants, compressors and oxygen.
Separate maximums for Medical Items and Home Support Services
Year 1: $2,000
Year 2: $3,000
Year 3: $4,000
Year 4+: $5,000 per person per benefit category, per year
Please note: CPAP, BIPAP, APAP and/or AMP machines and supplies are eligible for coverage with a max. of $500 in Year 1 and $500 in Year 2.
Multi-Trip Emergency Medical Travel Coverage out-of-province or country
15 days per trip
$5,000,000 per person per year
- This plan is specially designed to cover pre-existing conditions you may have.
- Multi-trip emergency medical travel coverage (up to 15 days per trip)
- No waiting period! Once your application is approved, your coverage will begin on the first day of the following month.
- Get instant access to your benefits with the GSC pay-direct benefit card.
- File a claim, review your coverage and locate a nearby health practitioner from anywhere, any time with GSC everywhere online services and the GSC everywhere mobile app.