SureHealth™ LINK Plans
Coverage for people whose employee group benefits are ending.
LINK insurance plans make it easy to enjoy the benefits of a personal health insurance plan after your employee benefits end.
Perfect if you are about to or have recently lost your employee benefits for various reasons, such as:
- Job loss
- Switch to freelance
- Shift to part-time or working on contract
All 4 LINK plans include:
- Guaranteed acceptance (no medical questions or exams!) as long as you apply within 90 days of your employee benefits ending and GSC receives your initial payment
- Coverage for any pre-existing medical conditions you may have
- Coverage for prescription drugs, vision care, and registered specialists and therapists
- Emergency medical travel coverage
- Semi-private or private hospital accommodation
- 24/7 legal advice telephone service, toll-free from anywhere in Canada
- Mobile-friendly online services
- Change4Life® Rewards Program
- No waiting periods and stellar customer service
- Lifetime coverage
Interested in dental insurance too? Three of the LINK plans also include varying levels of dental benefits.
If it’s been longer than 90 days since you’ve lost your employee benefits, or if you have no medical conditions, take a look at our ZONE plans. These plans are designed for people who haven’t had coverage before, or not for a while and are looking for coverage towards routine and unexpected health-related expenses.